Send to friend
Print item
Listing #737
Buyer's protection
Meet seller at a safe location
Check the item before you buy
bikroyvenue.com is not responsible for the advertised product

Additional information

Product/Item Condition: New

Products attributes

Share by email Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn Pin on Pinterest

Project Name:  1.Hometech Akarib Location : Plot-165, Road-5, Block- B, Section- 12, Mirpur,Dhaka-1216. Type : Residential Size: Type A - 1400 sft.           Type B - 1340 sft.                                             2. Hometech Saifullah Location: Plot-60, Road-12, Badda RAJUK Rehab Zone, Dhaka-1212 Type : Residential Size : 1500 sft.                                  3. Hometech Amena's dream Location: Plot-60/1, Nayapara, Khilgaon, Dhaka-1219. Type : Residential Size : Type A- 1150 sft.            Type B- 1100 sft.            Type C- 1000 sft. Grand Offer!! At first you have to pay only 30% of total amount. The rest of 70% can be paid through bank loan only at 9% interest.  So hurry up!! Grab your dream house.  Thanks in advance..    

No comments added yet. Log in and be first to leave comment!

      Send message to seller

      *
      This field is required
      Enter the words above:
      Clear